Vai Indietro   Rallylink Bulletin Board > 1) Forum sui rally > a) Discussioni sportive sui rally
Username
Password
FAQ Lista Utenti Calendario Cerca Messaggi Odierni Segna come Letti

a) Discussioni sportive sui rally Gruppo di discussione sul rally e sulle sue problematiche

Strumenti Discussione Cerca in questa Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Vecchio 04-03-08, 21:44   #11
The_trooper

Iscritto in data: Jan 2006
The_trooper bassa
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da jorally
Ciao Andrea,

I will write you in english ! I understand very well the italian but I'm unable to write it without many errors. Why ? It's a good question !
My main interest in the beggining were the World Rally Championship and I was looking for the names to complete the entry lists of the Sanremo Rally. As You can see a long way to go ... because the magazines which should gave the properly entry lists (Autosprint, Rombo, TuttoRally, Rallysprint) are very poor ... I'm portuguese and I thought buying those magazines I had the case solved . My mistake !
And so has I have a lot of magazines I've been interested by the European Rally Championship and then the National Championships. And as I don't like empty spaces .... I've tried the forums and Your patience ... well, here it's a short answer ...
Huge databases with so many empty spaces ... I hate that !

When I started thos thread I thought 'At least some date I think I will be able to find it' and with the help of Pablo there are almost 30000 visits. It's great and all of You are great and there is a long way to do ....

Ciao
jorge

Ciao Jorge,

grazie della risposta ... Anche tu hai molta pazienza a ricercare tutti quei nomi, io mi annoierei subito...

Buon lavoro allora,

Ciao!
Andrea

Ciao Colin ...
The_trooper Non in Linea   Rispondi Citando

Strumenti Discussione Cerca in questa Discussione
Cerca in questa Discussione:

Ricerca Avanzata
Modalità Visualizzazione